Saturday, June 13, 2009

KL~

My KL trip is from 6/6 until 11/6......

6/6 SAT
7.30am go fetch my biao di go kl....
10.15 like that reached ....
the night go korea restaurant having dinner.....
then go the market buy some snack...beer....
hahazz.....

7/6 SUN
Morning slp until 9am then prepare...
wait my cousin wake up then go sunway....
10.30am only start to go...
dunno wat time reached dy....
then my cousin wan ply the ice skating...
i saw the ice skating like very hard ler...
a few ppl drop down ....
hard to wake up also....
so sked sked.....
juz saw my 2 cousin ply ny...
next time wait them pro jor only teach me la...
hahaazz :p....


8/6 MON
Juz ....
ply com game....
watch tv....
actually say dy wan go gym de....
but every1 like not free.....
so......


9/6 TUE
Also play com game....
watch tv....
my cousin got go swimming n ply snooker.....
But i dunwan la...
the swimming pool...
feel abit not clean de....
the snooker....
that place like very rumit de ler.....
so i din go ....
stay at house....
night ply mahjung...


10/6 WED
This day.....i feel it is the last day in kl.....
but my bro say wan go buy ticket back kuantan this friday....
so my mum say wait him ...
we thursday back n he ponteng 1 day lo....
The domino piza is more nice n good taste than the piza hut.....
delivery fast ....
30min sure deliver come....
if not wil giv us coupon....
so very less wil late de....

11/6 THU
Wan back dy....
11am fetch my bro go scl...
then mom n me go jusco buy smth.....
lamb chop...
cheese hot dog....
ham.....
roast chicken....
rocky biskuit stick.....
n also a use solar de cutie thing...
After that....6pm start back to kuantan....

1 comment: