Monday, June 8, 2009

2~5/6/09

Tuesday n Wednesday....
this 2 day also go grandma's house.....
coz my auntie back jor....
got go megamall....
bolling...
walk....
go popular c some book.....
wednesday....they back
fetch them go airport.....
and then byebye....
Thursday....
morning wake up then having breakfast....
12pm go sendo nonya having lunch wif mom ...
then go mom's office....
coz later 3pm nid go ttn....
so i go my mom's office wait 1st....
after the bored ttn.....
yj's mummy fetch me back to her saloon shop....
wait for my mom come to fetch....
yj take a book and then c the name....
abit like 算命....
lol....my name...bad...

Friday...
this 1st week of holiday....
this is the 1st day i stay at home whole afternoon....
morning n night ttn......damn sienz ....
coz after exam + holiday no mood study dy.....
hahazzz....
after ttn ...
gonna prepare the cloth for going kl de...
tmr my mom drive o...
1st time...gambateh~
dun feel sleepy o....
everytime is my dad drive de...
this time let my mom try drive to kl....
then next time she 1 person also can drive to kl see my bro =D.......


This week after i back to kuantan
i wil post my "KL Trips"
waiting o~€

No comments:

Post a Comment