Monday, June 1, 2009

Auntie back from singapore.....

the holiday is started......
i hope it is a nice holiday n not a bored....
Wish Happy Happy n Happy....


30/5 Saturday .....
morning 8.30am go scl library to gotong royong....
12.30 like that finish.....
my auntie n her family back from singapore.....
my cute baby cousin is back....
muackzz.....
Having dinner with whole family....
=.=" 21 ppl......


31/5 Sunday.....
morning go PBA lo...
huizhi cant call her....
dunno she go wher dy....
no tel me also....
send many sms no reply...
so go alone....
after that, afternoon....
actually wan find my cousin go cherating de....
the baby cousin wan slp wor....
so i n papa n mummy go only...
Going the half way....
my aunt call ....
ask wan go haytt ther play "zuo qiu"
i also going until half lo....
so....din go la....
at night 9pm go grandma house....
ply basketball.....
4 ppl.....yang, 2 biao jie n me....


1/6 Monday....
Ltr 6pm my uncle n big biao jie go back sg......
my auntie , my 2nd biao jie n my cutie biao di left here until wednesday
ltr 12pm++ go grandma house....then mummy go hotel fetch them....
write until here 1st....

4 comments: