Thursday, April 16, 2009

EXam

Wed n thursday this 2 day exam~
1 day 4 sub...oh>.<

Wed whole day also cold n rain1!
that was so unlucky la....

i use my morning slping time to hafal my persoalan ler...
why cancel it???
only the ringkasan n karangan ler...
how to giv marks?
my karangan so "lan" sure cham de lo...
ringkasan stil ok...juz the pemahaman abit not confirm the ans...
i sit at the coridor ther taking exam ma....
the rain was make my exam paper n OMR paper wet jor...
until very very big wind n big rain teacher only giv us go in cls o...
my shirt wet jor + big wind....
walao....go cold man.....
go in the cls....
only can take the chair ...
juz a chair ....
i think my sejarah will very low marks ler..
at the cold n wet ....i no mood to do the sejarah lo...

Today a....stil ok la....
everything is ok...
coz i sit in cls....
although it no rain...
today i feel the time ....
is move faster....
exam is over....
hope everything also over....

1 comment: