Monday, March 9, 2009

KL

yesterday afternoon 3.30pm like that go kl lo...
about 6.25pm reach....
coz at the highway ther got acident....
so quite sesak de....
saw ambulance....police car....
after reach ther....v go korea restaurant having dinner...(opposite ampang point ther)
Mummmy....~the pork....hahazz
finish dinner about 8pm....
v go platinium(my big biao ge, smal biao ge n my gor gor also live ther....)
ther near the Collage n Universiti......
so we go ther stay a night....
After bathing....then watch tv lo...
9.30pm the tv show at tv8 very funny ler....
but juz me 1 person sit at the sofa n c =.=
dad too tired jor...so go slp lo....
mom also busy la...keep this keep that mop floor....
my gor ler....computer lo....
my biao ge same same ny....computer...
About 10pm like that.....i watch the badminton competition ler...
Lee chungwei VS Lin dan....
if no wrong is 19比21 ,12比21
Haizz....Lee chung wei lose dy....sad....
After that nth to do dy...reading book....
Until 11.30++ like that bah....
My big biao ge 's gf ask me wan 洗脸 n do mask ant..
i say ok lo...Her 美容课程毕业 dy.....
help me 按摩 my face =X Thank You o...
about 3am like that only slp...

Today 9.30 like that wake up bah...
wake up drink some water then go to the sofa slp again....
then my mom ask me wan go having breakfast ma...
i dun wan la...
then mom say no pocket so she din bring the hp out lo...
she put at the table....i dun peduli her la...
then contiune my slp...hahazz
Suddenly the hp ring o...aihzz.....
i knw i muz hear de lo....
then i saw is my aunty ...is ok la...
if someone i dunno de
i will try dun hear it...let it ring...hahazz
slp again...hahazz...i think is awhile only gua...
dunno la...my mom back jor cal me having breakfast....
Chapati....india food....
After that go c newspaper.....
then damn boring de...
Until lunch time , then go out for lunch lo...
About 2.45pm like that back platinium...
keep all the thing bak kuantan....
3.30pm back also....hahazz

No comments:

Post a Comment